Selling used heavy equipment on the Internet takes a lot of hard work and a ton of time. There is no way to get around this. Or is there?
There is and you’ve found it. TuffWerx makes selling equipment a cinch, whether you need to offload one machine or 25.
Don’t get us wrong. Selling heavy equipment still takes work and time. The difference with TuffWerx is that we do the hard stuff, so you don’t have to.
As a seller, you only need to follow three simple steps.
- Create an Inspection Request for your equipment.
- Price and list your newly inspected items.
- Sell your equipment using the leads we provide.
Ready to sell your equipment? Start now by creating a free seller account.
How TuffWerx Works Behind the Scenes for Sellers of Used Heavy Equipment
If you happen to be curious about what TuffWerx does behind the scenes for our sellers, read on. The TuffWerx workflow processes set our company apart from other listing sites on the Internet. Though the steps we take are normally invisible to you as a seller, they are important. The high quality of work we provide on your behalf proves that we value your business.
After you create a seller account and submit an inspection request for an item you want to sell, TuffWerx goes to work. Here’s what we do:
- We send your inspection request to a reputable inspection provider in your area.
- Our provider sends an expert inspector to inspect your piece of equipment.
- The inspector submits all findings to the inspection provider.
- The provider does a quality review of the inspection report. This extra step ensures accuracy and increases the satisfaction of buyers.
- Once the inspection report has been reviewed, our inspection provider uses our website to send the final report to you, the seller.
- Along with the inspection report, TuffWerx provides you with historical pricing data to guide you through the pricing process.
Equipped with your inspection results and sound pricing information, you’re now properly prepared to price and list your piece of heavy equipment.
Then TuffWerx goes right back to work for you.
- We market your listing to targeted buyers who have already expressed an interest in your type of equipment. Beyond that, our Listing Optimizer technology helps your equipment get found on search engines.
- Prospective buyers get in touch with you.
All that’s left for you to do is manage your leads and close the sale.
We facilitate inspections, we collect pricing data, and we put all the pieces together to create a stress-free selling process for you.
TuffWerx makes selling used heavy equipment easier than ever. Sign up today for a free TuffWerx seller account and let us get to work for you.
Photos via Flickr CC, courtesy of Toshiyuki IMAI and U.S. Army Africa.