2007 Caterpillar D6R XW
Category: Heavy Equipment > Crawler Dozers & Loaders
Model: D6R XW
Serial Number: Mrt
Model: D6R XW
Model Year: 2007
Serial Number: MRT
Net Horsepower (HP): 230
Operating Weight: 46,001 - 47,000 lbs
Type: Crawler Dozer
2007 Cat D6R XW, 5,850 total hours, 2,465 were idle hours, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, SU Blade, Sweeps, Low Utilization, Original, Straight and Clean unit with low hours.
• MRT Serial Number Prefix
• 5,850 Total Original Hours, ECM verified
• 2,465 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
• Only 3,385 actual hours in operation for this machine
• Very Low Utilization, Very Low hours for this year model machine.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• SU Blade
• Rear Drawbar
• Factory Fuel Tank and Side Guarding
• Rear Screen
• Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
• Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 46,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height, average measure 56% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
• Links/Bushings on rails average measure 88% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 60% Remaining, 30” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Average – 74% Remaining
• Front Idlers Average– 120% Remaining
• Rear Idlers Average – 120% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers - average 90% Remaining
• We have in Stock, Winch or Ripper to fit this machine, at additional cost.
This machine is very hard to find, being an XW, and having low original hours, and very low utilization stats, with a lot of idle time. Furthermore, it is in very good condition condition, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This machine is scheduled to go through our shop for an extensive, pre-sale work order. Please call for the complete work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, work orders, UC measurements, and full pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website, www.jjscheckel.com.
|3 Year||$4,717 - $5,061|
|5 Year||$3,185 - $3,555|