2012 Komatsu PC800LC-8
Category: Heavy Equipment > Excavators
Model Year: 2012
Max Dig Depth: Over 26'
Net Horsepower (HP): 496
Operating Weight: Over 75,000 lbs
2012 Komatsu PC800LC-8, Reputation 1 Owner Machine, Full History Since New, 10,400 total hours, Straight & Clean, Fresh Paint, 11’10” Stick, Quick Coupler, Hyd counterweight device, 66” Bucket, 100% New Track groups, w/ 36” Track Pads. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Komatsu Dealer Tested and Inspected. Read the Details:
· 1 owner Reputation machine, Full documentation and Service History Available.
· Komatsu Dealer Tested and Inspection available.
· New Paint in house using OEM Quality Polyurethane and OEM Decals.
ECM Machine Operating Stats
· 10,400 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 20% are Idle Hours as recorded by ECM
· 54% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
· 11.9 GPH, lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour
· 1,552 lifetime average RPM
· A/C, Heat
· 11’10” Stick length
· 26’11” Boom length
· Wedge Style Quick Coupler
· 66” Severe Duty Bucket. 4.85 yard capacity, New Teeth
· Variable Gauge UC Track frames, adjustable wide or narrow
· Hydraulic removable counterweight device option
· Komatsu 6D140E-5 Engine, 496 HP, Tier 3
· 188,500 lbs, machine operating weight
· 18 - 74,000 lb lift capacity, depending on load chart positions
· 28’3” total dig depth with this stick and boom configuration
Undercarriage measures as follows:
· Rail/Chain height measure 100% Remaining, New
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 100% Remaining, New
· Pads/Grousers – 100% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads, New
· Qty 18, Bottom Rollers – average 85% remaining.
· We would consider rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
· We can provide Buyer with additional bucket, stick, or attachment options upon request, and at additional cost.
· Machine breakdown and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine is just in from its original owner, who is one of the most long standing and reputable companies in the construction industry, their Preventative maintenance program is as good as anyone in the country. All documents and records are available.
A very sound, and solid machine both mechanically and cosmetically. The Cylinders are Dry, the Linkages are Tight. We installed the New Undercarriage in house, as well as completed the new paint job. We have pre-paint pictures also available so you can see that the machine looked good before the paint, it was just getting faded.
We have called in the local Komatsu Dealer, to perform a complete pressure testing of all components and functions to Komatsu Spec, and also perform a complete detailed machine inspection. A pre-sale work order is also currently being completed, including all fluids and filters to be freshly serviced, any visual seeps or leaks taken care of, along with several other items.
Please call or email us, to request additional information we will send you, including the Full work order, dealer inspections, the Service History, and Full Pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website
|Gross Power||496.2 hp||370 kw|
|Net Power||486.8 hp||363 kw|
|Power Measured @||1800 rpm|
|Displacement||930 cu in||15.2 L|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Operating Weight w/o Attachment||196958.8 lb||89339 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||258.9 gal||980 L|
|Cooling System Fluid Capacity||26.4 gal||100 L|
|Engine Oil Capacity||15.3 gal||58 L|
|Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity||116.2 gal||440 L|
|Operating Voltage||24 V|
|Alternator Supplied Amperage||75 amps|
|Max Drawbar Pull||125660 lb||56998.4 kg|
|Number of Forward Gears||2|
|Max Speed||2.6 mph||4.2 km/h|
|Swing Torque||209461 lb ft||283991 Nm|
|Swing Speed||6.8 rpm|
|Shoe Size||31.9 in||810 mm|
|Track Gauge||11.5 ft in||3500 mm|
|Number of Shoes per Side||51|
|Number of Track Rollers per Side||9|
|Length of Track on Ground||16.5 ft in||5020 mm|
|Pump Type||Variable-capacity piston pumps|
|Pump Flow Capacity||261 gal/min||988 L/min|
|Relief Pressure||4980 psi||34335.9 kPa|
|Boom/Stick Option (MAT) 1|
|Boom/Stick Option (MAT) 1||2-piece front 16.8m 55'|
|Max Reach Along Ground||55.1 ft in||16800 mm|
|Max Height||60.4 ft in||18400 mm|
|Max Depth||18.5 ft in||5638.8 mm|
|Boom/Stick Option (MAT) 2|
|Boom/Stick Option (MAT) 2||2-piece front 20.7m 68'|
|Max Reach Along Ground||67.9 ft in||20700 mm|
|Max Height||72.8 ft in||22200 mm|
|Max Depth||25 ft in||7620 mm|
|3 Year||$13,073 - $14,027|
|5 Year||$8,828 - $9,853|