2014 Caterpillar 390FL
Category: Heavy Equipment > Excavators
Serial Number: Mgf
Model Year: 2014
Serial Number: MGF
Excavator Type: Large
Net Horsepower (HP): 553
Operating Weight: Over 75,000 lbs
2014 Cat 390FL, 1,823 hours on Dealer Engine Rebuild. Reputation 1 Owner Machine, 10,150 total hours, Super Straight, Clean & Original. 9’7” Stick, Hyd counterweight device, 96” Bucket, Excellent Undercarriage. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. CAT Dealer maintained since New, Full Documentation available. Read the Details:
· MGF Serial Number Prefix
· Original Paint, except Boom, Stick, and Counterweight that we just painted in-house.
· 1 owner machine, Full documentation available.
· CAT Dealer Serviced all preventative maintenance since new.
ECM Machine Operating Stats
· 10,150 Total Hours, ECM verified.
· 1,815 Total Idle Hours, ECM verified.
· 8,335 actual “In Operation” hours on this machine.
· 52% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
· 14.99 lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour.
· 1,611 lifetime average RPM.
· 1,823 hours on CAT Dealer, Complete Engine, Out-of-Frame Rebuild.
· A/C, Heat
· 9’7” Stick length
· 27’7” Boom length
· 96” Cat Heavy Duty Bucket, 7.9 yard capacity, New teeth.
· Variable Gauge UC Track frames, adjustable wide or narrow.
· Cold Weather Package (Jump Start Receptacles, Heavy Duty Cables)
· Quick oil Fill, and Quick oil Drain Option
· Hydraulic removable counterweight device option
· Track Bottom Roller Guides option
· Cat C18 Accert Engine, 553 HP
· 199,000 lbs machine operating weight
· 25-78,000 lb lift capacity, depending on load chart positions
· 23’6”’ total dig depth with this stick and boom configuration
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on CAT spec 120% being New)
· Rail/Chain height measure 114% Remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 106% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 113% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads
· Front Idlers – 120% Remaining
· Top Carrier Rollers – average 105% remaining
· Bottom Rollers – 2 of them 110% Remaining, the remaining are blocked from measuring by the track guides in place.
· We would consider rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
· We can provide buyer with additional bucket, stick, or attachment options upon request, and at additional cost.
· Machine breakdown, and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine is just in from publicly traded Mineral Company, The preventative maintenance program this machine was under, was directly provided by CAT Dealer since the machine was new.
The machine is sitting with a very low hour engine, and has original paint, except the stick, boom, and counterweight we just refinished in-house. Very sound, and reputable machine both mechanically and cosmetically. The cylinders are dry, the linkages are tight.
This machine is going through our shop, for an extensive, pre-sale, pre-rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full CAT TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, Service History, and Full Pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website
|3 Year||$15,095 - $16,196|
|5 Year||$10,193 - $11,376|